Porpoises: Splash Out Hunger!
Dear Porpoises Families,
Splash Out Hunger Food Collection is our Saint Johns Summer Swim League charitable competition leading into Championship Week. Each team will be collecting food/items for Christ’s Cupboard-Celebration Lutheran Church and points will be awarded to each team based on donations. Christ Cupboard has specific items that are in great need in our community and those items will be awarded a higher point value. The team with the highest points will be awarded the Splash Out Hunger trophy at the Championship meet!
5 Point Value Items
- Canned Meat (Tuna and Chicken)
- Cereals (single serving preferred)
- Peanut Butter
- Drinks (Juices, Gatorade)
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Detergent
1 Point Value Items
- Canned Pasta (Ravioli and Chef Boyardee)
- Canned Soups (Beef Stew and Chili)
- Pasta Sauce
- Side Dishes ( Hamburger Helper, Mac & Cheese)
- Hotel Size Toiletries (Shampoo, Deodorant, Toothpaste)
- Regular Toiletries (Shampoo, Deodorant, Toothpaste)
- Individually Wrapped Items-1 point each (Crackers, granola bars, fruit cups)
- Other Miscellaneous Items
Please bring donations to the pool storage room during practice hours or at Saturday's home meet. Deadline for donations is July 11.
Let’s show our community Porpoises' team spirit by helping those in need!